– Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
– Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
– Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
– Troubleshooting application and code issues.
– Integrating data storage solutions.
– Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
– Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
– Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
– Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
– Previous experience creating scalable applications.
– Familiarity with MySQL databases’.