As a Flutter developer, your primary responsibilities will be to turn wireframes and conceptual mockups into a fully functioning and consistent reality for our end users. You will be architecting, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining components/screens for iOS and Android devices as well as the web. You will also collaborate directly with a team, backend engineers, a designer, and a product manager to build the product. In an early-stage startup, this role also offers tremendous leadership and growth potential for you to influence and be involved in all aspects of the company’s activities and future direction.
– Designing and architecting the constituent components of a modern cross-platform mobile app.
– Writing the code and associated unit/integration/functional/performance tests necessary to build confidence in your implementation.
– Assisting with middleware/backend service integration (interest and ability permitting).
– Prepping and validating release builds, writing corresponding documentation.
– Maintaining and supporting releases post-deployment.
– 1+ years of experience developing complex, mobile applications for iOS or Android using Flutter
– Experience working with remote data via REST, third-party libraries, and APIs
– Experience working with Firebase or other NoSQL databases
– Strong CS fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, Object-Oriented design.
– Utilization of cloud services (DBs, object storage, message queues, API gateways, functions, VPCs) from at least one major provider like GCP or AWS.
– Immense pride in your craft, a continuous growth mindset, a can-do attitude.
– Strong communication and time-management skills.